Rappelz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list

4 posters

Go down

Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list Empty Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list

Post  rerosku Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 am

Hello i followed the guide and set my IP to static but each time i try to launch ca.herlock i got this error than game001 crash.

Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list Immagi10

How can i solve this?

rerosku

Back to top Go down

Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list Empty Re: Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list

Post  KusKus Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Seems like database error, in which case you will have to make sure everything has been done correctly starting from the point of creating each of the databases, going through correct exporting them from local drive and finishing on syncing them with sa acc which has to be password less.

Just go through the guide and make sure you have done everything as it said.

KusKus

Back to top Go down

Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list Empty Re: Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list

Post  Dexter Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

i get a similar error but is not the same one..... anybody knows what this one means????

Error on CapitainHerlock on Loading Max Item list Error10

Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  w2lf Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 am

Yeah KusKus is right it has to do with database.
w2lf
w2lf

http://www.w2lf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down