Rappelz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commands for items/pets

2 posters

Go down

Commands for items/pets Empty Commands for items/pets

Post  KusKus Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 am

Im having quite a problem with commands, all the buffs, teleports or skill learning works great, but any commands for items including pet cards gives me a hard time.

I dont think this is because I enter something wrong, because, none of the commands for pets were working, and all of the sudden poultry one worked (yay -.-) and after this I succesfuly got cerber, wd and koala without problems, like something unlocked...

But again none of the pets or items commands are working? :/

KusKus

Back to top Go down

Commands for items/pets Empty Re: Commands for items/pets

Post  HinataChan Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm

ya, the item command only works like 1 out of many times,
lot of people having troubles with it, on elitepvp forum, i think they posted one that should work, but always to lazy to look it up =)
I always just use the query thing that admin posted here, so far that worked 100% for me

HinataChan

Back to top Go down

Post  KusKus Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 am

I dont really get the query thing (I am that amazing! xD), doing something in sql usually ends up with a lot of weird things happening on the server for me haha :')

KusKus

Back to top Go down

Post  HinataChan Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 am

Well, it's pretty simple
You just put the stuff in the query (admin allready added where u should put the stuff, so that shouldn't be hard xd)
Then u start SQL, right click on telecaster, new query, U paste in the query with the itemcode/charid & stuff, and u click ''Execute!''.
Then pretty much the only thing that could've gone wrong is if u chose a sid that allrdy excisted in dbo.item,
but then you just go to dbo.item and see which sid is double, and change one of em xd
works fine for me.

HinataChan

Back to top Go down

Post  KusKus Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I will let you know whenever I get the time to try it, and thats quite troublesome for me, however I will have quite some time in about a week time xD

KusKus

Back to top Go down

Post  HinataChan Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:58 pm

once u get it, it goes kinda fast xd

HinataChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down