Rappelz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem...

4 posters

Go down

Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem... Empty Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem...

Post  spiderbat23 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:39 am

How do i give my private server to friend???

Or isant it posible
I Believe it is becuase i have seen it done before ... So how??

spiderbat23

Back to top Go down

Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem... Empty Re: Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem...

Post  KusKus Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 am

The answer is on this forum.

KusKus

Back to top Go down

Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem... Empty Re: Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem...

Post  spiderbat23 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 am

No its not thats just an answer to how to play with 2 people.. I want to be able to give peeps the game so they can all play and i wana put it online for peeps to download

spiderbat23

Back to top Go down

Post  KusKus Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 am

I strongly recommend you to forget about that, this is 100% illegal and you will end up getting sued by galapotato and nflavor.

Also I dont think anyone will help you with that, as this will lead to a lot of trouble for them as well, for sharing this sort of information.

KusKus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am

You would have to actually rent a proper server if you want lots of people to play on it. You are looking at $150 to $300 a MONTH to pay for a server like that.

Admin
Admin

https://rappelz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks Guys For All Ur Help!! I now have another problem... Empty ...

Post  howie122 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 am

If i host my own server can i play it local leagaly?

howie122

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down